Kristen

Kristen's Books

❤❤Reading has recently become my escape and my passion in life. I love romance of all kinds as long as there is an HEA at some point❤❤

****4 Dirty Mouthed Sexy Stars****

Reckless - Skye Jordan

Well holy hot damn that was a scorcher!! One of the steamiest, sexiest, dirty mouthed, books I have read in a while….totally LOVED IT!

Jax is absolutely topping my book boyfriend list for Sept; a smart, sexy, tattooed bad boy with heart! No jerky, ass-hole, alpha’s here, which I normally find extremely appealing, but didn’t mind it’s absence one bit in this book.

My Jax: Lexi was just ok for me, I kind of got frustrated with her at times her being so worried about her image was just stupid, but I did really appreciate the honesty and genuineness of her character and the dialogue shared between her and Jax. No games, no miscommunications, no juvenile behavior...Just pure panty-melting romance. The author did a great job pulling off the insta-love between Jax and Lexi.

Insta-love is not easy to swing in non-PNR books but whatever she did totally worked! The entire airport/texting scene set up the entire book perfectly. This is a great book if you are in a slump and need a re-boot! HEA and No cliffhanger!!!